– Language learning is hard work … Effort is required at every moment and must be maintained over a long period of time. Games help and encourage many learners to sustain their interest and work.
Games also help the teacher to create contexts in which the language is useful and meaningful. The learners want to take part and in order to do so must understand what others are saying or have written, and they must speak or write in order to express their own point of view or give information.
Games are the simplest way to bring language to life!
– Games are often used as short warm-up activities or when there is some time left at the end of a lesson.
– How to Choose Games:
* A game must be more than just fun.
* A game should involve “friendly” competition.
* A game should keep all of the students involved and interested.
* A game should encourage students to focus on the use of language rather than on the language itself.
* A game should give students a chance to learn, practice, or review specific language material.
– the website below that i’ve fought that includes many interesting games. i hope it will be useful for you someday!^^ Enjoy!^^