Story: The Greatest Treasure ( Link in youtube)
Group members: 1.Ngo Thi Minh 2. Bui Thi Tuyet
3. Nguyen Thi Tram 4. Nguyen Thi Nhung
5. Nguyen Hai Yen 6. Bui Thi Yen
Lesson Plan : Storytelling “The Greatest treasure”
-Knowledge: Students will be able to
+ Vocabulary: identify some animals : camel, lion, turtle, eagle, sheep .
And some places ( where the animals live): forest, mountain, valley, desert, ocean
– Skills: Students will be able to
+ pronounce some words, phrases
+ listening skills: listen to the story in details, understand the content of the story
+ speaking skill: retell the story with teacher’s instruction ( put in order)
– Education: educate children about the animals and give the meaning of the story for children : friendship_ the greatest treasure
Materials: Pictures, relias, boards, books, camera..
|Pre- teaching :Warm up: greeting+ sing the song: “ if you happy, clap your hand”.Introduce the story today: The greatest treasure_ give pictures and introduce : treasure and the picture with 6 characters of the story
– ask children some questions .
+ about animals : ask name of animals ( use pictures on the board)
+ ask to guess: where they live, where Peter met each animal? ( guessing)
+ instructs sts pronounce words.
T uses pictures to tell the story
– each part of the story: T asks sts to guess which animal Peter will meet in his journey?
And emphasize the characteristic of each animal to join Peter and pass the dangerous stage in the adventure.
– connect to sts to describe, guess in the process of telling the story
T summarize the story, ask sts to know how they like the story
Give small exercise to check their understand: match each animal with the places where they live and put them in order Peter met in the adventure to find out the treasure.
– call sts go to the board to arrange, then check, give feedback
– summarize the lesson in class
|– stabilize the order in class- make all children pay attention to the lesson- know something about story: general content, some characters who will appear in the story.- help sts imagine about Peter’s adventure and what’ll happen in the story.
– imagine the animal through the pictures, real experiences in the life
– know how to pronounce, speak the words related to animals and places
– help sts imagine the background of the story
– brainstorming, think about the story, the features of animals
– help them memorize better about each section of the story
– help sts pay attention to the story, join together
– sts have more chance to know abot the meaningful story about friendship and practice with friends in front of class
– check the children’s memory about the story to know how they understand the lesson and how they focus on the story.
– have more activities to make class more fun, more attractive, more interesting.