1. Nguyễn Thị Mai
2. Nguyễn Hồng Nhung
STORYTELLING: TWO FRIENDS AND A BEAR
– Skill: After the lesson, students will be able to:
+ Pronoun some new words and phrases.
+ Listening skill: listen to the story in detail and understand the content of the story.
+ Speaking skill: retell the story with teacher’s instruction.
+ Vocabulary: Students will be able to:
Identify some new words and phrases
Make simple sentences to describe the pictures to retell the story.
– Education: educate students about friendship.
– Materials: pictures, camera.
– Introduce the story: “Two friends and a bear”
– Introduce 3 main characters: T shows the picture and asks sts to guess who is Mangal, who is Chandu and what is the animal.
– Instructs sts pronoun words and checks.
– T uses pictures to tell the story and pauses to explain new words and phrases.
– Asks sts to guess what happen next.
– Asks some sts to act as characters in the story.
– Asks sts to retell the story by describing pictures
– Asks sts about the moral lesson.
– Gives the message from the story.
– Makes all sts pay attention to the lesson and the title of the story.
– Helps sts know 3 main characters: Mangal, Chandu and the bear.
– Helps sts know how to pronoun words and phrases in order to listen easily
– Helps sts memorize each section of the story and imagine easily.
– Keeps all sts listening together and enjoy the story.
– Helps sts understand the story more and interested in listening the story.
– Makes sure that sts listen well and remember the main points.
– Helps sts learn a meaningful lesson from the story.