Groups: Cam Tran Cam Anh | Ha Thi Van Anh | Lam Thi Hoai | Nguyen Thi Huong
1. Class description: 20 students (Ss) in grade 4.
2. Time: 12 minutes
– Skills: After the lesson, Ss will be able to: + know some new words | + retell a story.
– Language: Ss will be able to: + know some vocabularies + + structures: It’s too..
4. Teaching aids: board, objects, cards.
– Asks Ss to guess the animal that teacher shows.
– Introduces characters: Daddy Bear, Mummy Bear and Baby Bear and Goldilocks.
– Asks to guess name of the story.
– Corrects the answer: the story’s name: Goldilocks and the three bears and asks them to repeat several times.
– Tells the story with objects/
– Asks them to guess “what does Goldilocks do when sees three bows of porridge on the table”.
– Shows and asks Ss to listen and repeat some words:
+ porridge (explains more carefully)
– Uses actions to describe some activities and adjectives:
– Asks Ss if they remember what Goldilocks said in the Bear’s house.
– Retells the structures that Goldilocks used and asks them to repeat 1 to 2 times.
+ It’s too hot
+It’s too cold
+It’s just right
+It’s too hard
+It’s too soft
– Game: gives Ss cards that written these structures and asks them to put these cards on the suitable objects.
Correct the answer
Guess the animal
Guess the name
Listen and repeat