unit 8: school thing
members in our group
1. nguyen thi mai xuyen
2.ha thi thanh huong
3. do thi lan
Purpose: Through this song, children will know some words related to the shape: Circle, triangle, square and rectangle
|– Asks Ss to guess the meaning of words: circle, square, rectangle, triangle by real shapes
-T prepares 4 piece of paper and introduce to students:
This is a circle
This is a square
This is a triangle
This is a rectangle
-T checks the understanding of students by drawing some pictures and asks students:
What is the shape of the sun?
What is the shape of the box?
What is the shape of the hat?
What is the shape of the door
– Plays the song once time.
– Gives Ss handouts and asks them to choose the suitable word and fill in the blank.
– Asks Ss to listen carefully and plays the song once again.
– Checks Ss’ answers and gives feedback.
– Teaches Ss sing the song line by line (focus on pronunciation, linking sound…)
– Plays the song 2 times and asks Ss to sing together.
– Asks Ss to sing the song again with clapping their hands follow the rhythm of the song.
-Asks Ss to prepare a piece of paper and draw the shape which they like
-divides class into 4 groups base on the picture which they draw.
+ Who draw the circle? => You are “Circle group”.
+ Who draw the triangle? => You are “ Triangle group”
+ Who draw the rectangle? => You are “ Rectangle group”
+Who draw the square? => You are “ Square group”
-asks Ss to make the shape of their groups and then sing the song (Circle group will sing about the circle, Triangle group will sing about the triangle, etc…….)
-draws this picture on the board and introduce the new shape : Star
I’m a star I’m star
– Asks Ss to sing the song with new lyrics (2 times).
– Ask Ss to practice at home.
|Guess the meaning of the words.
– Answer T
– Listen to the song and do the activity.
– Listen to the song again and check the answer.
– Sing the song together.
– Answer the questions.
-sing the songs
– Sing together