The greeting song’s lyric:
Good morning! Good morning!
Good evening! Good evening!
Good night! Good night!
Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you too!
Good bye! Good bye
Aim: After this lesson, pupils will be able to greet and say good bye.
– Draws 4 pictures about the morning, the afternoon, the evening and the night into the board.
– Explains these pictures
– Introduces the greeting sentences corresponding each situation
– Gives each student 8 pieces of paper containing a greeting and asks them rearrange them to become a completed song while they listen the song.
– Plays the song once time and asks Ss to listen carefully
– Play the song once again to check their answer.